May 23, 2017
An update was released including the following fixes and enhancements:
- The Welcome screen now includes an open recent lessons feature.
- Arrow keys will nudge the selected object when it is select via the Cast. This change was made to be consistent with behavior when selecting an object via the stage.
- Support for CMD+arrow key added to nudge objects on OSX. CTL+Arrow is already supported for nudging objects on Windows.
- Changed the Web Object's local file type from *.zip to *.* to allow any file type to be embedded.
- Improved the Web Object to make it easier to remove an embedded asset.
- Fixed the Allow Skip Ahead feature in the Menu Object.
- Added an "Assign To" feature to the License table in the SmartBuilder Account Management site to make it easier for company managers to track which licenses are assigned to which users.
May 11, 2017
The first batch of free live training for SmartBuilder v4 is starting soon. Sign up now!
SmartBuilder v4 Fundamentals I, May 16, 2017 1:00 PM EDT
SmartBuilder v4 Fundamentals II, May 18, 2017 1:00 PM EDT
SmartBuilder v4 Fundamentals I, May 23, 2017 1:00 PM EDT
SmartBuilder v4 Fundamentals II, May 25, 2017 1:00 PM EDT
May 4, 2017
SmartBuilder 4 released!
We’re very pleased to announce the release of SmartBuilder 4, a groundbreaking new tool for creating serious elearning! With many new features including direct HTML5 publishing, unique action block authoring, a presentation timeline, motion actions and wizard-based templates, you'll soon be wondering how you managed without it.