Takaisin

url parameters & smoothing

Vaihda
url parameters & smoothing
Vastaus
14.10.2024 10:17
Hi smartbuilder team,

I had two small questions.
1. I want to get data out of the url. We need url's that import data so we can for example immediatly jump to slide 5 without any clicks (in our example for QR codes). I thought I could do this by getting the launch parameters and then have https://websitehere.com?&variablea=5&variableb=john or something, but I can't get smartbuilder to load the 'variablea' and make the '5' the value of that variable. I did watch the videos on how to import csv files, but could not find anything about url.

2. I came across this post about animation easing in the forum. I was wondering if there has been an update on this. As I saw that when you go to easing now, it changes the value into 'linear' (instead of a number like it used to do). So I have a feeling this might be updated? I tried 'bezier' or 'smooth' but that of course were random guesses emoticon.

As always, thanks for you help
0 (0 Ääniä)

RE: url parameters & smoothing
Vastaus
14.10.2024 22:09 vastaus kirjoittajalle Marcel Ooms.
Hi Marcel,
Great questions!

1. Normally, this is pretty easy to do. However, there is actually a bug in the current release of SmartBuilder that stops this from working. We'll get you a special build that has the fix, and this will be resolved for everyone else in our next release. Here's how you can do this - https://share.smartbuilder.com/public/support/launch_params.mp4

2. The two values are (see image):
linear - no easing (default), and
swing - accelerate and then decelerate
0 (0 Ääniä)

RE: url parameters & smoothing
Vastaus
15.10.2024 9:36 vastaus kirjoittajalle Navdeep Dhillon.
Hi Navdeep,

I was so close with figuring out the url stuff, but maybe the bug didn't help my tests emoticon. Thank you for this, and I will definitly research 'maps' and see what the power is in that. Any tips are welcome ofcourse.

And the swing string was what I was looking for!

Thanks again for your help
0 (0 Ääniä)