Fórum Fórum

Voltar

Review option for Linear Quiz

Alternar
Review option for Linear Quiz
Resposta
08/08/24 21:01
Hello. Is there an option for reviewing the correct and incorrect answers when completing the Linear Quiz?
I was able to show, for example this custom checkmark and to hide incorrect and correct layer when Reviewing but I dont know how to collect information on which radio button was selected when taking the Quiz and to show incorrect X sign next to that incorrect answer. And if that is possible for Drag and Drop interaction.
Thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votos)

RE: Review option for Linear Quiz
Resposta
08/08/24 21:01 em resposta a Nikola Milanovic.
Hi Nikola,
Good question. Here's a video tutorial that shows you how to use our Randomized Quiz Controller, which has this Review functionality built in - https://share.smartbuilder.com/public/support/review-quiz-no-rand.mp4

One of the options in the Randomized Quiz Controller is to turn on or off randomization. So this would probably be the easiest way to do it.

FYI, this is a public forum, so I'm going to remove the download link to your lesson, and I'll follow up with you via email about some of the issues I see in your lesson.
0 (0 Votos)

Resposta
12/08/24 12:04 em resposta a Navdeep Dhillon.
Hi Nav

Thanks for the reply. Can I somehow hide Incorrect(correct) layer in Radnomized Quiz when Reviewing so I can see the checkmarks or x marks?

Regards
0 (0 Votos)

Resposta
13/08/24 00:18 em resposta a Nikola Milanovic.
Hi Nikola,
It sounds like you want to show the feedback immediately, but hide it when in Review mode. The templates aren't designed that way (you can always hide the feedback, or always show the feedback).

But you can create custom actions to do what you want. Here's a video - https://share.smartbuilder.com/public/support/nik-quiz-2.mp4

This is the "get path value" value that you need:
template_lesson_map.Quiz1.settings.status

And a screenshot of the action is attached. Hope that helps!
+1 (1 Votar)

Resposta
16/08/24 13:44 em resposta a Navdeep Dhillon.
Thanks Nav. This helpd me a lot.
Regards
0 (0 Votos)