Message Boards Message Boards

Back

Jumping back to the top

Toggle
Jumping back to the top
Answer
3/25/19 7:17 PM
Hello!  
I've really been enjoying the ability to extend my pages especially when creating website simulations.  I do have a question, though.  When getting the end of a long form, the user is asked to click a button when complete to submit the form.  When that button is clicked, its set to trigger another layer to show with a confirmation page.  When the user clicks the button, the new layer shows but they user is still at the bottom of the page (the confirmation information is at the top).  Is there any way for the user to be automaticaly scrolled to the top?
Thanks! 
Scott
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Jumping back to the top
Answer
3/25/19 9:05 PM as a reply to Scott Sheridan.
Hi Scott,
You can do this by adding a text object to the top of your page (at coordinates 0,0 is the safest), and then setting focus to that object.  You can hide the text by making the text color white, or putting something on top of it.  I believe it has to be "visible", though, so don't uncheck the Start Visible property.  You can find the "focus on" block under the "Page category".

Here is what that action will look like: https://www.screencast.com/t/bdtsjSOAfXkX
0 (0 Votes)