Message Boards Message Boards

Back

Background image in Master showing on top of normal page content?

I am new to SmartBuilder V4.

I am using Footer: Word Icons master page template which I applied on Bottom of all pages. Then I added a full page background image in this master page.

However, when I previewed my normal page and clicked on Resources or Menu button the normal page text was showing up on top of the Menu.

I dragged the master stack (in the right hand stack/layers window) to on top of my Stack 1 (I did it on all pages one by one to bring master to top). It kind of seemed to work as Menu was showing on top of the page objects this time. However, I couldn't see the text or any other objects as background image in my Master page was showing on top of everything at page level.

How do I move the background image only to the bottom of all the pages??

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Background image in Master showing on top of normal page content?
Answer
11/20/19 7:06 PM as a reply to D Singh.
Hi D,
In SmartBuilder v4 you can have multiple Masters.  So in this case, you'll want one Master that shows up on top (this might be one of our Master Templates) so that any popup resources show above the page level content, and then a second Master that has your background, which is set to be below your page level content.  Here's a quick video showing the process:

https://share.smartbuilder.com/public/support/master-background-example.mp4

Hope that helps!
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Background image in Master showing on top of normal page content?
Answer
11/21/19 11:43 AM as a reply to Navdeep Dhillon.
Perfect. That's exactly what I wanted to achieve. Thanks Navdeep
0 (0 Votes)