Message Boards Message Boards

Back

Tools (icons) not appearing on toolbar

Toggle
Tools (icons) not appearing on toolbar
toolbars high dpi
Answer
12/29/16 7:09 PM
I have a problem that not all the tools are appearing on the toolbar on start up. I normally work with a large external screen but I'm travelling at the moment so just working with the laptop and the problem developed then. I've tried restarting, right clicking tool bar and selecting restore hidden tools all with no effect. The only other thing I noticed was that on start up the smartbuilder logo splits into 4 before entering the program. I attach a screen shot and the log files.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Tools (icons) not appearing on toolbar
Answer
12/29/16 7:13 PM as a reply to Beta User.
Further to my feedback yesterday. This problem seems to be a screen resolution issue. When I disconnected from the external screen, my laptop reverted to its default 3200x1800 resolution and that's when the tools were not appearing. I changed the resolution manually to 2048x1152 and it worked fine. The problem was there again when I reverted to 3200x1800 to test that was the cause of the problem.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Tools (icons) not appearing on toolbar
Answer
1/5/17 4:50 PM as a reply to Beta User.
As indicated in your ticket, the problem occurs on very high resoltion computers. It has been logged to be addressed in an upcoming beta release.
0 (0 Votes)