留言板 留言板

返回

Action to calculate Y-position of radio button is sometimes wrong

触发器
Hi there,

I am finding the action to return the Y-coordinate of a radio-button is sometimes wrong.

It seems it is reliably correct when the text label is only one line. If the text label spans multiple lines, it is consistently wrong.

I have created a very basic demonstration…

I created a radio-button selection where the text label span three lines. I then manually drew a horizontal black line through the center of the option. This line is positioned at Y = 175. Screenshot here: https://ibb.co/JdBsnKx

I then used the action to calculate its position, and this returned a value of 163. Screenshot here: https://ibb.co/QH51LP3

Can this be checked at your side, please? Many thanks in advance
0 (0 票)

I have now realised this is because I have selected the option to middle-align the radio buttons with the text label, but the Action is always using the position when the radio button is top-aligned with the text.

It would be nice if the Action could become aware of this setting.
0 (0 票)

Hi Leon,
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I would classify this as a bug, and something we would have to fix. While you're waiting for that, the only workarounds that I can suggest are:
  1. use the top aligment,
  2. I assume that you're trying to show some feedback icons? I guess you could have multiple icons, place them exactly where you need them, and then show/hide them, rather than move a single icon around,
  3. use logic to check for a particular selection and then add extra pixels to the value.
I think we might be able to get this fix into our next update due out in a couple weeks. I'll keep you posted.
0 (0 票)

RE: Action to calculate Y-position of radio button is sometimes wrong
答复
24-3-8 下午7:12 回复Navdeep Dhillon。
Hi Navdeep,

I appreciate the fast response and look forward to seeing a fix.
0 (0 票)

Hi Leon,
Just wanted to let you know that this should be fixed in our latest update 5.1.1. Please try it out and let us know how it goes!
0 (0 票)