留言板 留言板

返回

User Logout

触发器
User Logout
答复
24-4-29 下午12:06
Hi, I have uploaded a course to smartTracker and I created a quit button to close the course. However, when I click it and close the course it actually does not log the user out. If I paste the course URL in again it returns the user to the last user who was logged in. I want it to return to the login screen so that a new user can log in on the same machine. How can I set it to do this? Cheers
0 (0 票)

RE: User Logout
答复
24-4-30 上午12:26 回复匿名。
Hi,
Great question! There is not a way to do this at the moment, we will have to add functionality to log the user out. We'll get back to you with a solution.

In the meantime, the workarounds would be:
  • Don't try to close the window. Tell the learner to log out instead (Settings > Log out).
  • Tell your learners to launch the lesson in an incognito window. I don't know if I'd trust your learners to do this, though.
0 (0 票)

RE: User Logout
答复
24-5-6 下午9:19 回复Navdeep Dhillon。
Hello,
We have added some functionality to allow you to trigger logging out. Create the action on your button to do the following (see image). The "AJAX: send synchronized data to url..." block can be found under Advanced > HTTP (see second image).

We're using the "synchronized" block because it will wait until it is completed before attempting to close the window.

The url that you want to point to is:
https://lrs.smartbuilder.com/logout

Let us know how it goes!
0 (0 票)