Message Boards Message Boards

Back

Radio buttons appear double in Preview

Toggle
I hope the image is viewable because that'll make it a lot easier to explain what I mean.

I've made a page with a multiple choice question on it using the Template Wizard. I've used the wizard to set the question text, change the labels of the answers, select the correct answer and that's it. Then when I preview the question it shows me double radio buttons, like two circles on top of one another.
What am I doing wrong? Will this also show up in the published version? 
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Radio buttons appear double in Preview
Answer
4/2/19 3:26 PM as a reply to Bianca Grin.
Hi Bianca,

It doesn’t sound like you’re doing anything wrong, so it may be a bug. We can’t reproduce the problem, so it may also help if you can send us a source (sb4) file with a sample question page that has the problem. Please email the source file to support@smartbuilder.com

We’re not sure if it will be noticeable in the published version or not. Please go ahead and publish the lesson and host it on SmartTracker and email us the URL so we can test it. Also please let us know if you are able to reproduce it with the published version.

Lastly, what OS and version are you using?

Thanks!
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Radio buttons appear double in Preview
Answer
4/4/19 12:30 PM as a reply to Rob Penn.
I've mailed a sample lesson to the support e-mail address. My version is 4.4.0 and I am running Windows 10, 64bit.

The issue only shows up when I preview the lesson and not when I am editing it or after publishing it.
0 (0 Votes)