Message Boards Message Boards

Back

Configuration or Port Details

Toggle
Configuration or Port Details
Answer
12/28/22 4:23 PM
Dear Team

While porting the xapi zipped file the customer has asked for the configuration framework of IP Port details? Please let me know from where do I get these details from xapi zipped folder.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Configuration or Port Details
Answer
12/28/22 5:12 PM as a reply to sanjyot salgar patkar.
Hi Sanjyot,
As always, I think we need to know more context before we can provide an answer that makes any sense. There are many ways that things can be delivered.

Are you hosting (uploading the files) to this client's server? And then it is reporting data back to SmartTracker with xAPI? If that is the case, your client may need to whitelist:

domain: lrs.smartbuilder.com and hosting.smartbuilder.com 
port: 443

If you're hosting the lesson on SmartTracker, you shouldn't need to do anything. And if you're not using SmartTracker, and using xAPI to communicate with a different (non-SmartTracker) LRS, then domains/ports above won't help - you'll need to get that information from that LRS.

Hopefully that helps!
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Configuration or Port Details
Answer
12/28/22 5:21 PM as a reply to Navdeep Dhillon.
Another thought - if you are trying to get the lesson to talk to a different xAPI LRS (not SmartTracker), there is a file that needs to be configured in the zip folder. There are instructions on how to do that here, and you need to publish the lesson is a certain format. Perhaps that is what you are asking for?
0 (0 Votes)